Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Smith Bob Smith is offline

Default Finding the oldest & newest dates

Thanks for the reply Elkar. Unfortunately, I'm still not getting the correct
results.

Customer Date Formats in cells E2 & E3 are mmmm dd, yyyyy, hh:mm am/pm. The
results in receiving in both cells are January 00, 1900, 12:00 AM.

Bob

"Elkar" wrote in message
You should be able to use the MIN and MAX functions for this.

=MIN(O7:O31)
=MAX(O7:O31)

Make sure your cells are formatted as dates.

HTH,
Elkar

"Bob Smith" wrote:

Hi folks,

I've got a spreadsheet, where there a number of different dates & times
in
column O (cells O7 through O31). All these dates are imported from
different
worksheets in the same workbook, via copy/paste special.

I'd like to list the oldest date/time in cell E2 and the newest date/time
in
E3. I've tried a number of different formulas with no correct results.

Can anyone provide some suggestions?

TIA, Bob