Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Graham Graham is offline

Default Change a cell color

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I know that I can do the equivalent on a
cell-by-cell basis, which is what I think I will end up doing. But as reading
a large string array into a range with a single command is so fast, I would
have preferred it if this array could also have contained the formatting,
which would be dramatically faster than iterating through thousands of cells.
Thanks anyway

--
G.R.Stanbury

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

You don't need VBA or conditional formatting to set either a cell's font or
background color. If your c# code can fill a cell with text it should also
be able to:

Format Cells... Font Italic
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200714