Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill Kuunders Bill Kuunders is offline

Default Parts Per Million Formula

Rachel
By "direct" I meant.... send me a copy of the file to my email address.

By the way.... the end result
is it going to be an average of the ppm's per month
or is it a recalculated ppm of "the total send" divided by "the total
rejected"
for the 6 months

Bill K

"Rachel" wrote in message
The formula is generally the amount rejected/the amount shipped*1000000,
with
an if then statement preceding that says IF(amount shipped=0,0. My data
is
organized in columns with headers of the months april to december with the
amount shipped and rejected for each company under each month. So in
total
theres nine months, but i need to build the formula to function even if
more
months are added. I know its hard to explain, but im not very familiar
with
this forum and i dont know how to post an attchment of the file for you to
take a look at.

"Bill Kuunders" wrote:

you'll need to send more data

or send me a copy of the file direct
--
Greetings from New Zealand

"Rachel" wrote in message
I need to generate a 6 month rolling PPM formula and I have no idea
where
start. It needs to automatically select the last six months of data
and
calculate it into PPM accurately. any help would be greatly
appreciated.