Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Larry_from_USA Larry_from_USA is offline

Default Excel on a web page

I am new to excel and also to creating a web page.

I have to create about twenty-five (25) excel spread sheets and then
upload them to twenty-five (25) different web pages. Each spread sheet
will have the exact same format and style, just different translated
words.

I have taken an excel spread sheet (saved as a .htm file) that has two
(2) columns and over one hundred (100) rows and added it to a web page
at http://www.postalstampssale.com/Phil...rds_French.htm

I have two (2) questions:
1 - In both my xls file and htm file, the words are in black bold, but
on the above URL they appear in blue regular font. If it would help
for you to see copies of the two excel files, I can send you a copy.
How can I make the words on the web page black bold?
2 - How can I place borders around each cell?
Thank you in advance for your help!

In additional to posting to this forum, would you please copy me at

Larry_from_USA