Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John McMurry John McMurry is offline

Default If cell is left blank, or equals zero, then cell equals a differen

On Apr 12, 10:08 am, Gary''s Student
wrote:
Say we have a column of values that may contain either blanks or zeros. We
want to average only the non-zero, non-blank values:

=SUM(A:A)/COUNTIF(A:A,"0")

Yes, however, that isn't what I'm asking. I apologize if I wasn't
clear.

I want to know the formula for a cell whe

data will be entered by the user and if the user leaves the cell
blank, or inputs zero, then the cell will equals another cell in the
worksheet

AND

the cell color or font will reflect the conditional situation.

Thanks,
John