Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mr. Low Mr. Low is offline

Default Excel 2002: Need to know the meaning of error meesage

Hello Gord,

I copied a block of cells not pictures.

Can this cause by insufficient memory (RAM) of the PC ?

The Pc that I am using has a RAM of 135 MB only.

Kind Regards

Low

--
A36B58K641

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Low

Are you copying a range using SHIFT + EditCopy Picture?

If the range is quite large you will get the error message.

What effect will it have?

The pasted picture will be "truncated" which means portions will be cut off.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 09:48:04 -0700, Mr. Low
wrote:

Dear Sir,

I was working on Excel worksheets along with many other applications in the
PC.
When I tried to copy a block of cells the error message:€¯The picture is too
large and will be truncated€¯.

May I know what does it mean and what effect will it have on my work?

How could I overcome this problem?

Thanks

Low