Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Colin Hayes Colin Hayes is offline

Default Transfer Cell Contents to Tab

Hi

OK thanks guys I got that working fine. Very grateful.

It transfers the contents of C2 to the tab no problem.

I do notice however that when I delete the new value in C2 , that the
tab value stays the same. Is the a way to add a few lines to the code ,
so that the tab name would revert to a fixed title - say 'Oldname' when
C2 is blanked?

Best Wishes

Colin

In article , Max
writes
Here's one from a past post by Bob Phillips which does it ..
(Note that the file must be saved beforehand. A pre-requisite.)

Const WS_RANGE As String = "C2" '<===== Change to suit

On Error GoTo ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = False
Me.Name = Target.Value