Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
AdmiralAJ AdmiralAJ is offline

Default Changing Right Position of Chart

I have a spreadsheet with 2 charts side by side. Sometimes code
executed from an input sheet will hide a column on this sheet. I have
the following code set to execute when this sheet is activated to
align both charts the only problem is the second chart (to the right
of the first chart is never aligned to the last column which would be
"L".

Any ideas on how to achieve this? My code follows:

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
Dim cho As ChartObject

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Unprotect

For Each cho In ActiveSheet.ChartObjects
With cho
.Height = 192.75
.Top = 428.25
.Width = 400