Debra Dalgleish

You're welcome. Thanks for letting me know that it helps.

Neily wrote:
Hi Debra,

I suspected you couldn't actually mess about with the (All) field, but this
will be really helpful,

Thanks

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

You can't suppress the "All" option in the page field, or change its
caption. With programming, you could select another item if the user
selects "All".

For example:
'========================
Dim pt As PivotTable
Dim pf As PivotField
Set pt = Me.PivotTables(1)
Set pf = pt.PivotFields("Region")

With pf
If .CurrentPage = "(All)" Then
.CurrentPage = .PivotItems(1).Name
End If
End With
End Sub
'============================

This code is stored on the worksheet's code module --
Right-click the sheet tab, and choose View Code
Paste the code where the cursor is flashing.

Neily wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know if I can interact with the (All) selection of a pivot table
page field? I would like to either take it out or change it's caption.

Neil

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List