Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Larry Larry is offline

Default how to use the ceiling function

What I am attempting to do is multiply each cell in D column by 6 and then
rounding up the answer to a multiple of either .25, .50, .75, or up to the
next whole dollar amount. But I want it to do it on each row. I am using the
excel template for inventory.and so far I got the =D1*6 but I don't know how
to use the ceiling function or to get it to do the same calculation for each
row. I'm sure this is pretty basic but I am just beginning to really use my
PC for more than a paper weight.
--
Thank You for all your help, Larry