Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Maureen Weinberg[_2_] Maureen Weinberg[_2_] is offline

Default Page Setup - Rows To Repeat At Top

Thank you, Bob. I was afraid of that. I checked with just about everyone in
my company and thought for sure that our finance department would have the
answer I was looking for. Unfortunately, you confirmed what everyone else
believed, that it cannot be done. Appreciate your input.

"Bob Umlas, Excel MVP" wrote:

You can do all or none; not pages 1-2 but not 3. Delete the name
"Print_Titles".

"Maureen Weinberg" wrote:

How do I stop the rows from repeating on top of each page? I have a row with
column headings on the first two pages of my document and do not want the
rows to appear on the third page.