Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default parsing text

When you open a text file in Excel the Text Import Wizard should pop up and
walk you through the process. The file is not delimited and I cannot tell
if it's fixed width but that is the option you'll have to try. Use the
wizard to indicate where the columns fall. If that does not result in a
satisfactory result you'll have to write a macro or use an external process.

As for saving a delimited file you might try File, Save As, CSV.

--
Jim
oups.com...