ksj

I did a search for this file and could not find one. I have Office 2003 and
xp. When I log in under my husbands profile the excel menu is there. So
apparently it's somewhere in my user profile. Can I just delete my user
profile somehow and start over?

"Ken Wright" wrote:

View / Full Screen perhaps?

Try finding and deleting your *.xlb file which is the toolbar customisation
file

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"ksj" wrote in message
I am not sure if I have opened a corrupt excel file or what but now when I
open my excel there are no menu or tool bars (not hidden from view, but

gone)
I have tried re-installing excel but this did not fix the problem. What

is
going on?