Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Changing Cells from Relative to Absolute Reference

I think you meant:

Your not alone.

<gd&r

Roger Govier wrote:

Hi Gord,

You're not alone<bg

--
Regards

Roger Govier

I just knew someone would question "which" posting considering my track
record
lately.

I set myself up for that<g

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:38:22 -0400, Debra Dalgleish

wrote:

"The" posting? <g

Gord Dibben wrote:
Yeah sure......pick the posting with the spelling
mistake........."formulaws"

Gord

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:12:55 -0500, Dave Peterson

wrote:

You could use a macro.

Gord Dibben shared this:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...60f32287258372

or

http://snipurl.com/1g005

PZ wrote:

I know how to use F4 to cycle through reference choices for a
single cell.

Does anyone know how I can do that for a *very* large *range* of
cells? It'll impact something in the neighborhood of 500+
cells.

Thanks, in advance

Phil

--