Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Display page breaks in normal view in Excel 2007

Why not use View|PageBreak View since in XL2007 you can still edit the
worksheet in this view?
If it looks too small use the zoom slider on the status bar.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Wombat" wrote in message
Hi
In Excel 2003, I could click on Tools/Options and then tick the "view page
breaks" box, so that I could see dotted lines representing my page sizes
in
workbook (normal) view, but I can't find a similar command in Excel 2007,
apart from Page Break Preview" view, which doesn't really suit what I
want.
Can somebody help please?