Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default Font changes when I "move" cell

You setup the default font under toolsoptionsgeneral
did you do that?

Peo Sjoblom

"exflirt" wrote in message
The font for my worksheet is Times New Roman 12, which is also my default
workbook font and size. When I "move" a cell to a new location or cut and
paste, the font and size for the original cell change to Arial 10. I am
constantly having to go back and change the font back to the original. I
have tried to select all the sheets and set the font, and I have also
tried
to select the range of cells I normally work in and set the font, but
nothing
has worked. Can someone help me, please?!?!