Curt

DAA, Try this:
=IF(B2="yes",IF(A2=VLOOKUP(A2,Sheet3!$A:$A,1,FALSE ),VLOOKUP(A2,Sheet3!$A$1:$B$2,2,FALSE),""),"")

The "Sheet3!" in the first vlookup formula represents the name of "worksheet
2". When using the vlookup's it's best to use the wizzard. ALWAYS USE FALSE
at the end of a vlookup formula. The empty quotation marks represent a
"no-response" or a blank reply to the vlookup. (I assumed that's what you
wanted to do if the answer was no. -C

"DAA" wrote:

Hi,

Please help me figure this out. On worksheet 1, I would
like to use a formula on Column C that if on worksheet 1
column B = Yes, it would copy the value on worksheet 2
column B as long as if the refers to the same names.
Ex. On worksheet 1 column C row 2 would reflect 111 and on
worksheet 1 column C row 4 would reflect 222.

SAME WORKBOOK

Worksheet 1
A B C
1 Apple No ???