Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Link Link is offline

Default Directly referencing multiple cells

Hi All

Just another newbie question for anyone kind enough to respond:

Is there a way to reference a group of cells (eg. a column of 20 values)
directly to another group of 20 cells on a different worksheet, but within
the same file?

I know I can go to each cell and hit = (the original cell), but I have pages
of hundreds of these to do and it would take me days to do it manually.

Surely Excel must have a command that directly references these cells
automatically?

Any helpful replies will be gratefully received.

Cheers,
Link.