Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default How to secure my excel sheet from others and only once use after g

The kind of 'intellectual property protection', copy protection, distribution
protection simply does not exist. Ask Microsoft - they've been trying to hit
that mark for decades and have not succeeded yet. Excel files are even more
easily stolen, lent, borrowed and otherwise distributed.

Look into either converting your process into another language such as C or
VB or look into one of the 'Excel compilers' on the market. But those don't
even guarantee non-authorized distribution, they only help secure your
processing logic from less skilled prying eyes.

Use MSN/Google/ASK/Yahoo search engines to search for "Excel Compiler" for
help in this area. Warning: the quality of those programs varies very much.

"Ramesh" wrote:

Good morning sir,

I have developed one Excel based salary package using
Microsoft Excel. My intension is this excel package, can use once give to
that person only use that one, other persons can't copy this excel to his
personal system and this package use only for one system after given to one
person can't copy with out my permission. This package is very useful package
for Government employees salary slips it do every thing about salaries.