Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default How do I have data bars WITHOUT the clour fading to the right?

I'm not 100% certain, but this fancy new interface is supposed to make your
work easier, and it showed me no way to do so.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"MentalDan" wrote in message
I've just noticed; MentalDan is a TERRIBLE Display Name.

Thanks Jon or Mr. Pelter- I don't know; you seem very reputable... sir-
and
for Microsoft, a stupid mistake like that (0 appearing with an actual bar)
is
unacceptable. However, I use numbers way above the zero mark and so such a
small error in bar length proportionate to one another is not so
noticeable.

Are you sure there is NO way to remove the gradient aspect of it so it
DOESN'T fade to white near the end? I presume a "No" reply.

Thanks Mr. Pelter, again. Do you, by any chance, WORK for Microsoft, or
has
your website and occupation got nothing to do with them?