Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Secret Squirrel Secret Squirrel is offline

Default Vlookup Function

I have a worksheet that I'm trying to match up data against another.
In the worksheet that has the detail I have 3 columns that I need to match.
I want to have it return a value of "3" if it matches all 3 of the columns
and a "0" if it doesn't. My summary sheet has the same 3 columns so I need to
find exact matches for both worksheets for those 3 columns. I hope I'm making
sense here. I assume I would use the "VLookup" function but I'm unsure how to
write the code out to find matches for all 3 columns.