Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
NOOBY92 NOOBY92 is offline

Default Find and Replace 2 cells

Hi, I know that using find (ctrl+f) you can choose a certain value in a cell
and replace it. I was wondering if you could do this for 2 or more cells. For
example, can you tell excel to search for all instances in which a cell in
collumn B has a certain value (for example x) and the cell to the right of it
has another certain value (for example y) so that every time a cell in
collumn B has a value of x and the cell to the right of it (in collumn c) has
a value of Y, excel will replace Y with another value (for example z).