Gord Dibben

Sundus

Private Sub ListSheets()
'list of sheet names starting at A1 on an inserted new sheet.
Dim Sh As Worksheet
Dim Rng As Range
Dim i As Integer
Worksheets.Add
Set Rng = Range("A1")
For Each Sh In ActiveWorkbook.Sheets
Rng.Offset(i, 0).Value = Sh.Name
i = i + 1
Next Sh
End Sub

If not familiar with VBA and macros, see David McRitchie's site for more on
"getting started".

In the meantime..........

First...create a backup copy of your original workbook.

To create a General Module, hit ALT + F11 to open the Visual Basic Editor.

Hit CRTL + R to open Project Explorer.

Find your workbook/project and select it.

Right-click and InsertModule. Paste the code in there. Save the
workbook and hit ALT + Q to return to your workbook.

The macro can be assigned to a button or shortcut-key combo.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:47:05 -0800, Sundus
wrote:

Dear Sirs,
I work daily on excel and lately I needed to view my sheet tabs all at once
so I wamted to print them out and I did not know how?