Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Lee Coleman Lee Coleman is offline

Default Copy a file with only values no formulas

Thanks! I knew there had to be an easier way than I was trying to do it.
Thanks again.
Lee

"Bob Flanagan" wrote in message
. ..
Right click on a sheet tab and select all sheets. Then select all cells
on the active sheet. Do a copy, then Edit, paste special, values. Right
click on a sheet tab and select ungroup sheets. Save the workbook under a
different name!!!!

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
http://www.add-ins.com

"Lee Coleman" wrote in message
Is there an easy way to copy a workbook so that it only has the values
and not the formulas?
Thank you.

--
Lee Coleman