Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default Today's Date in MS Query

There is nothing built in, here's from an answer by Debra Dalgleish to a
similar question

http://tinyurl.com/2nmocy

Peo Sjoblom

"Lambi000" wrote in message
Hi Paul,
I'm using Excel. I have external data and I'm filtering it with MS Query.

I tried Date() and it didn't work. Thanks!

"Paul B" wrote:

Lambi000, this is an Excel newsgroup not Access, but try this and see if
it
will work Date()
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Lambi000" wrote in message
How do I query on today's date. I apparently have the wrong syntax
because
I'm constantly getting error messages.

In the criteria, I have =Today(). What are the exact characters I
should
be
putting in the criteria box to get todays date only? I do not want the
user
typing in the date every time he refreshes data.

Thanks for the help.