Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default Can I run a macro to create a pivot table?

Hi

You could just create the Pivot Table once and save your file.
Make the data range a dynamic range rather than fixed cell references.
Each week, you could just paste the new data and append it to the bottom
of your table, or overwrite everything below the header line and Refresh

For more information on Dynamic Ranges (and Pivot Tables), take a look
at Debra Dalgleish's site.
http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

Regards

Roger Govier

"Eqa" wrote in message
Each week I get a report in columns with varying Nos. of rows of
info.I would
like to create a macro to automaically create and format a Pivot Table
in the
manner in which I would like to see this info. Is this possibleto
create a
macro to do this as I seem to come up with errors when I run a macro
on a new
report.

Thanking You.