Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anthony[_2_] Anthony[_2_] is offline

Default cant open SAVED excel spread sheets

I have spreadsheets and graphs in Excel.
They STOPPED opening for me....when I click on the file. So I have to open
by going to StartProgramsucrosoft office Excel.

After the program is running I can open one of the saved files.

ALSO, if I click on the saved file and ask to OPEN WITH EXCEL AND ALWAYS
OPEN THIS TYPE OF FILE (check-box)....an error message comes up and cannot
find that file or it is MISPELLED.

I've used Excel for a long time and all of a sudden I have to RUN the
program before opening the files that I wrote. WHY DOESN'T THE SHORTCUT
WORK?
help help help
--
Anthony