Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Confused Charter Confused Charter is offline

Default How do resize objects (charts) in Excel to precise specs?

I am creating charts in Excel and want to paste them in Word. When in Word
they have to be resized so that I can fit on the page (say a 3 x 3 grid).
When I resize in Word, the text on the axes and legends is distorted or too
small. Is there a way to resize the chart in Excel to precise specs so that
when I cut and paste into Word, it looks cleaner and is already at the
appopriate size?