CyberTaz

There is no specific button for that command, but you can either add the
Cells... button or create a simple that can be attached to a custom button.

The long text issue, I believe, is normally considered a feature that allows
longer labels to be fully displayed/printed without widening the column. The
way to deactivate it is to turn Wrap ON in FormatCellsAlignment. Note that
the "overflowing" to adjacent cells is only allowed if those cells have no
content of their own. |:)

"JAM_Analyst" wrote:

When cells in a spreadsheet are populated with text, is there a shortcut
command that can be added to the toolbar for 'wrap text'?

Also, when there is a long text string entered in a cell, it appears across
multiple [blank] cells in that row automatically. If this is a formatting
feature, how/where can I access this option?