Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ExcelNewbie ExcelNewbie is offline

Default Barcode Scan and separate data into respective columns

I'm trying to scan a barcode. I have multiple entries in a single cell that I
want to separate into their respective columns. For example the format of the
barcode scan is "123-454-345 r2.1 7012495" Each entry is separated by a space
and I need each entry to be put into their designated columns. After I
scanned the barcode, I used the Text to Column tool which gives me the result
I want, but I don't want to do this for every entry. Is this possible to
create some formula, function, or macro to accomplish my needs? I need help
please!!!