Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
skrappySenior skrappySenior is offline

Default How do I set up an accounting template for school?

Good morning sweet mama,

If you have not already completed this,
make your excel file -
select file saveas
on the bottom box - change from an excel file to a template
should take you to the template subfolders
If you want in this window, you can right click and reate a new folder
could call it sweetMamaTemps
save your accounting folder in this folder.

When you need to use it again -
select file new
choose your template
When you exit this new file - it will automatically prompt you to
save.

A template file creates a container that holds codes formattting, forumulas
and then lets you access it at will forcing you to save under a different
name and file type thus preserving the original file.

"sweet mama trep" wrote:

I am majoring in account and I need help setting up an accounting template
that I can use it when I need it. I will be doing credits and debits when
school start in April.