Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Removing Legacy Data from a PivotChart report

It depends which code you're using, but if it's the version for Excel
2000, you can add a line to set the AutoSort, e.g.

For Each pf In pt.VisibleFields
pf.AutoSort xlAscending, pf.SourceName

wrote:
I was hoping to sort the data in the PivotField dropdowns. The macro
in Debra Dalgleish's example works a treat, though I'd like to sort
the list of items as well as remove redundant items..?

On Mar 30, 7:02 pm, "Andy Pope" wrote:

Not sure what it is you want to sort.

You could try using the macro recorder whilst you do the sorting and then
see if it works when added.

Cheers
Andy

Debra Dalgleish