Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default HELP!!! I am unable to see colored text or highlighted cells ...

Maybe this will help.

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 13:26:00 -0700, Frustrated beyond words <Frustrated beyond
wrote:

If I highlight a cell or range of cells, I am unable to see the color.
However, if I print out my document (in color), the highlighted fields are
visible. Same with my text...if I change the font color, it is not visible
on the screen but will print correctly on paper. I'm sure this is a
"setting" issue...does anyone know how to fix this??