Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BoniM BoniM is offline

Default How do I keep sections of the footer from overlapping?

Hit enter at the end of the address and phone number. It will add a blank
line to that section, effectively lifting the longer line above the page
number and file path.

"LTjapkes" wrote:

When I create forms and other standard documents for my company, the footer
is supposed to look as follows:

Center Aligned €“ Firm Address & Phone Number
Left Aligned €“ Page Number
Right Aligned €“ File Path

When I create forms in Word, it is easy to fit all three in the footer: I
simply put the Firm Address & Phone Number on the line above the Page Number
and the File Path. Unfortunately, Excel puts them all three on the same line,
and they overlap. Is there any way I can work around this?