Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wanda Wanda is offline

Default reordering dates in worksheet for charting

Hello all! Thanks in advance for any and all assistance here.

I inherited a worksheet that has historical data over time. The monthly
data is updated in columns with the most recent column on the left, and the
oldest data on the left. I would like to use this data to create a chart,
but would like the chart to flow left to right (January-December), instead of
the way the data is presented (December-January).

Is there an easy way of doing this? Transpose on the Paste Special command
won't put the data in the correct presentation, either.