Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Christine Dam Bendiksen[_2_] Christine Dam Bendiksen[_2_] is offline

Default Excel column chart with a 2ndary y axis w/o bars overplotting?

Thanks for making my day better!
Just a final question...I can't find a way to delete the unwanted legend
entries, as don't know how to select them.... my excell is i danish, so I
have to translate, but can you tell me exactly how to do it, you know, in
baby-steps?? ;-))

Christine

"Jon Peltier" skrev:

John's site has mysteriously disappeared.

Try this:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...OnTwoAxes.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______

"dguilbault" wrote in message
Your URL does not go to the example. Do you have another?
All I see is a picture of a flower there.

"John Mansfield" wrote:

This example should help:

http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/exce...with_two_axes/

John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"LAdams@work" wrote:

How do you create a column chart with a secondary axis without having
the
bars overplotting? I would like the bars to be adjacent to one
another.