Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default forcing refresh links

You could always use:
Edit|links|Update values

But I bet you're looking for something more automatic.

Maybe you could have some application event that looks for a workbook that's
closing and then cycles through all the other workbooks and does that same
function.

I don't see anything that's built into excel that would do this automatically.

Stefi wrote:

Hi All,

I have a link in WB A to WB B. When I change the source cell in WB B (it
contains a Boolean value) from FALSE to TRUE, link is refreshed in WB A. But
when I close WB B without saving (keeping the unchanged source value FALSE),
link in WB A is refreshed only when I reopen WB A. My question is that can I
somehow force refreshing link immediately when I close WB B without saving?

Thanks,
Stefi

--

Dave Peterson