coj

Cowtoon wrote:
I have data that's collected every two minutes, 24 hours a day and only want
to chart the data for every hour (on the hour). How do I extract that
information, so that my generated chart doesn't look a huge blob of ink.
There must be a formula that can extra the info (say ... if the minutes =
00), that places it in another worksheet where I can generate a
less-cluttered chart from those data.

Thanks for any assistance.
Diana

Why not leave the data where it is and use a Data Filter Autofilter to
show only the data you want to see ? Excel graphs only show visible rows
(and columns) of data.

You can use Data Filter Showall to get back all the data as visible
again when you need.