Bernard Liengme

Let's say x-values in A2:A2000, y-values in B2:B2000 with headers in row 1
To plot every 20th row:
In C2 enter =IF(mod(ROW(),20)=0,B2,NA())
Copy down to C2000
Select A1:A2000; hold CTRL; select C1:C2000; make chart
The N/A data is ignored
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Cowtoon" wrote in message
I have data that's collected every two minutes, 24 hours a day and only
want
to chart the data for every hour (on the hour). How do I extract that
information, so that my generated chart doesn't look a huge blob of ink.
There must be a formula that can extra the info (say ... if the minutes =
00), that places it in another worksheet where I can generate a
less-cluttered chart from those data.

Thanks for any assistance.
Diana