Frank Kabel

Hi
also provide the name definitions for both names

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Blackcat" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Frank,

This is the formula

IF($J27="",0,VLOOKUP(Y27,'CS Salary Model

Variables.xls'!SalaryScales,8,FALSE)*VLOOKUP($J27, pensions,2,FALSE)*$F2
7)

The "SalaryScales" name is the problem. It looks fine. It covers the

whole
area including the newly inserted parts and I can't see why the

formula won't
work.

Thanks

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
we need your formula, your name definition, the expected result,

etc
:-)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Blackcat" schrieb im

Newsbeitrag
I have a number of workbooks that look at a variables workbook

which
has a
number of named cell ranges.

I have added new lines to a particular named area and now some of

the
formulae in the other workbooks don't work. I'm assuming it's to

do
with the
change in the named range.

I'm hoping someone can tell me it's easy to fix!

Thanks