Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Command button to clear inputs

Follow Ron's advice and create named ranges then run his code to delete values
from each named range you choose.

Gord

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:24:02 -0700, mbing916
wrote:

I am trying to set up an application and price quote forms as part of a
workbook. I would like the clear inputs button so all the cells that have
had data entered can be cleared at once vs. manually deleted since the
workbook will be used for multiple customers.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

You need to supply some more details to get anything other than a few guesses.

What "inputs" need to be cleared and when?

Sub Clearit()
Selction.ClearContents
End Sub

Will clear all data from the selected cells.

The Delete key will do the same thing.

Why do you think you need a macro?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:36:04 -0700, mbing916
wrote:

Could you help me with the macro so I could assign a button to clear inputs?
Is there a place to go to look up different macros? I don't have much
experience with this and it is hard to know what to put so the macro will
work.

Thanks!