Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Two-Way Calculatoin

You can read more about events at:
Chip Pearson's site:

David McRitchie's site:

Debra Dalgleish has a list of books at her site:
http://www.contextures.com/xlbooks.html

John Walkenbach's is a nice one to start with.

See if you can find them in your local bookstore/internet site and you can
choose what one you like best.

James Lee wrote:

One more question -

What textbooks would you recommend for further readings on similar excel
codings to what you just showed me? I really want to learn more about it.

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

In article ,
Dave Peterson wrote:

Just a couple of typo corrections (.cells and $A$1):

Thanks Dave! forgot to copy the corrected routine from my test book.

--

Dave Peterson