Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kelly O'Day Kelly O'Day is offline

Default combining several (8? 10?) plots into one continuous figure

You are trying to make a vertical panel chart. here's a link that should get
you started.

http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_s...ormed_data.htm

I'll be glad to walk you through the set-up if you have any questions.

Kelly O'Day

Remove *s and blanks to get my e-mail address
**koday** @ ** processtrends . com

http://processtrends.com

"SpaceIceGirl" wrote in message

I'm trying to create a plot that looks similar to this one:
http://www.rsc.org/ej/CP/2001/b100243k/b100243k-f1.gif

So what I have are about 20 different spectra like those you see in the
gif
file above, and I would like to put them into groups of 8 or 10, but with
no
spaces between the plots. In other words, I want them ALL on the same
x-axis. The y-axes for each will be different.

Impossible? =)

Thanks for any help you can provide