Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Raas Raas is offline

Default I can't find the command button control object in Excel 2007

I appreciate the effort, but (my fault) I should have been more specific:
I'm looking for the Button Control that can be placed on a spreadsheet and
then have a macro assigned to it. The same kind of button control that
Access uses on forms. I placed the buttons originally in 2003, but can't
find the control in 2007.

It isn't a command, but a control.

Thanks

"Teethless mama" wrote:

Click on Office Button Excel Options Customomize Under Choose Commands
from: select Commands Not in the Ribbon then select the one you like and
click Add OK. It will put it on the Customize Quick Access Toolbar and
select from there.

"Raas" wrote:

In Excel 2003 I created a grading form that has 6 buttons placed on it, with
macros running from each. In 2007 I can't seem to find the button control to
create another button on the worksheet. Anyone point me out of the dark into
the gray, if not the light?