Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trying to Excel Trying to Excel is offline

Default Track Changes Username with Windows

I am not familiar with Visual Basic and have a basic knowledge of Macros.

I am using a shared workbook with multiple users on one computer as well as
single users on other computers.

Is there a way to track changes with the users Window log on ID as the
username in Excel? The company name appears in the General tab username when
each user logs in as it was entered when the program was installed. It is
impractical to log each user on and changing the username in Excel after they
have logged in.

I am aware there was another post refering to this but it did not work for
me. This may be a result of my inexperience with VB. Your help, as always is
greatly appreciated.