Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
daddylonglegs daddylonglegs is offline

Default Working Days excluding Sundays

With start date in A1 and end date in B1 this formula will give you the
number of non-Sundays between those dates

=B1-A1-INT((1-WEEKDAY(B1)+B1-A1)/7)

format as general

"danh" wrote:

Thank you so much for your help. I will try these.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

If you want to plug the dates into cells and use those in the formula, use

=SUMPRODUCT(--(WEEKDAY(ROW(INDIRECT(start_date&":"&end_date)))< 1))

--
HTH

Bob

"danh" wrote in message
I have to calculate the no of days between 2 dates and exclude only sundays
in my count of days. I have tried NETWORKDAYS but it seems to exclude
saturdays and sundays. I only need to exclude sundays. Can somebody help
me?

Thanks
Danielle