Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lacan Lacan is offline

Default Outlook connectivity problem!

Yes, I realized that after hitting send...and by the way just because I
posted in the wrong forum doesn't mean I don't what I'm talking about. If you
have any doubts about my level of knowledge I can send you a copy of my
Microsoft MCP transcript...pretty lenghtly!

"Wood Grafing" wrote:

This is an Excel discussion group...

--
Anything is possible if you don''t know what you''re talking about.

"Lacan" wrote:

We have problems with Oulook loosing connectivy w/ Exchange 2003, the hosts
and server are on two different VLAN's but there are no ACL's filtering this
traffic. We tried installing a second Global Catalog but it didn't help. Any
ideas?