Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul B Paul B is offline

Default How to Insert Columns in a big Sheet...

JV, that is all you get in 2003, use another sheet or Excel 2007 has more
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"JV" wrote in message
Hi everybody!,
I'm working with Excel 2003 and I tried to insert extra columns after the
IV
one.
The program said that it is not possible for a protection reason or
something.
The question basically is, may I insert some columns or I better continue
my
work in a new sheet?.
Thanks.
Cheers,