Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default Changing a Picture or Object if a Cell equals a certain value

I Apologize, wrong post answered

Peo Sjoblom

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote in message
One way if they are truly blank, select the range, press F5, select
special, select blanks, press OK. Do editdelete or press ctrl + -, select
entire row and press OK

regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Kevin" wrote in message
Hi I wonder if someone can help me, I have 3 pictures which are like a
"rev
counter" which represent the performance of my team. So if there
performance
is low then the picture would indicate a a low performance and high would
be
high and so on. I have 3 picture low, medium & high. How do get the
picture
to change if a cell equals a certain value and is excel the best tool to
do
this. I am trying to use excel since all the raw data is in excel format.

Thanks