Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default Changing a Picture or Object if a Cell equals a certain value

One way if they are truly blank, select the range, press F5, select special,
select blanks, press OK. Do editdelete or press ctrl + -, select entire row
and press OK

regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Kevin" wrote in message
Hi I wonder if someone can help me, I have 3 pictures which are like a
"rev
counter" which represent the performance of my team. So if there
performance
is low then the picture would indicate a a low performance and high would
be
high and so on. I have 3 picture low, medium & high. How do get the
picture
to change if a cell equals a certain value and is excel the best tool to
do
this. I am trying to use excel since all the raw data is in excel format.

Thanks